Search term must have more than 2 characters.
Our costumers (mostly the processors of metal materials such as scrapyards or smeltery companies) usually use the steel trailers for transportation of ferrous as well as non-ferrous goods. What can we imagine by that? For example scrapped vehicles, scrapped iron, motors or aluminium profiles – those all are very easy for HARDOX trailers to transport.
What material do we transport most frequently?
- Filings and chips of ferrous metals
- Filings and chips of non-ferrous metals
- Copper, bronze, brass
- Lead, zinc
- Iron and steel
- Pewter, aluminium
- Mixture of metals, cables
- Lead accumulators
- Nickel-cadmium batteries and accumulators
- Ex-serviced electric and electronic devices