Hardox Steel Trailers
Special steel trailers have one main and entirely significant advantage. They are extremely resistant. They are so resistant that they are able to transport the loads which would immediately destroy common types of trailers.
The body of the Hardox semi-trailer is made of a highly resistant, specialized fine grain sheet metal and has horizontally profiled walls with a reinforced upper stabilization frame. These semi-trailers are designed for the transport of ferrous and non-ferrous metals, aluminium profiles, metal parts (electric motors, rail tracks, etc), metalic and non-metalic waste, municipal solid waste, stoneware, contaminated soils, pavers, etc.
Advantages of Steel HARDOX Trailers
- special trailers are intended above all for loading such kind of material that would otherwise destroy a common aluminium trailer
- they can transport materials which cause dirty spots (oil spoilage….)
- they are made of close-grained steel plates which are resistant against abrasion
- they have huge cubature - 60 cbm
- they do not mind coarse handling manners of loading staff
- they are water-proof in such meaning that soft crushed powder cannot „flow“ through them
When are the steel trailers suitable for you?
Hardox trailers are highly recommended when you need to transport goods that would otherwise cause damage to common types of trailers (e.g. you do not have to be afraid of a bigger piece of iron falling down on the trailer, simply because it cannot cause any damage to it).